The college has established placement cell, counselling, guiding of the students and providing job information to students and inputs to face the interviews. Placement cell invites various companies of all streams for students. The shortlist of students is prepared based on their merit list and the requirement of particular company.
STGDCW is also offering enrolment of student into TASK(Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge) offered by GOVT.of Telangana, to get the needed training to compete in the various industries as well as in academics.
- The main objective of this cell is to give career guidance with respect to job.
- To facilitate job opportunities and communicate them to the students seeking employment.
- To build and maintain good relations with the industry thereby bridging the gap between industry and our institution.
- Organize lectures/workshops for various areas like personality development, career opportunities, resume writing, etc.
- To facilitate project work, internships in industry as when required by either industry or students.
- Industrial visits
- Extension lectures
- Campus interviews and final placements